Bicoastalism: the story of my life

Born and Raised in Cali but (temporarily?) on the East Coast.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

In n Out dawg!

Oh my god! I just realized that in 3 days I'll be sinking my teeth into a juicy In n Out burger and animal style fries!!! How could I forget? Damn it's been a long time since I was in California ... and the last time I was there, I was in Orange County (or as I like to call it, Fake Boob County) and I took some idiot ex-co-worker's advice and tried Fatburger on the way to the airport to come back home. Well, thanks dawg, it sucked ass! And I had no meal left to eat In n Out before I left =(

So this time I'm eating double the burgers to make up for that trip. Oh, and I'm never talking to that fatburger-recommending doofus again. AND I'm going to buy an In n Out tshirt. Take that!

3 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger oodles said...

Where are you gonna be??!! And, yes, definitley In-n-Out over any other burger joint.

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger chick pea said...

sonia! i'm in town as well.. well now leaving...

in-n-out
a must :)

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger sherni said...

Just an update .. I had in n out yesterday and i'm a happy woman =) Though my sister ate half my fries so, alas, I will have to go back again =)

Oodles ~ i'm in san jose =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home