Bicoastalism: the story of my life

Born and Raised in Cali but (temporarily?) on the East Coast.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Moneymakers

You know what I love? People who spent a good part of their lives concentrating on a certain career but then wound up doing something completely different and making good money out of it. It inspires me. So many people I know majored in some field and are now working in opposite careers. I'm writing an article right now on a cookie baker/decorator who has an MBA and used to be a financial analyst. I just watched a special on some sausage company guy who used to practice medicine. I love it. Hey, even my own husband was on the path to med school and switched over to finance.

So maybe there's hope in my majored-in-finance life =)

1 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Blogger chick pea said...

hehe. i'm a physician, will complete residency but am considering other options... and have this as a 'fall back' yes.. sounds crazy...but i think it's great to be malleable

 

Post a Comment

<< Home