Bicoastalism: the story of my life

Born and Raised in Cali but (temporarily?) on the East Coast.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

More Pics!

Ok so the baby has been named - Kabir Singh =)

We went to Gurdwara and hubby's dad took Vaak and the first letter was K so Kabir it is!

I've been taking care of the Big Sister and she's still very excited about the baby. But tonight I"m going home and then off to DC/VA for a couple days. I won't be here when they bring the baby home =( But I guess it's time to go back to the routine life (until my England trip!)

Here's some pics of the cutie:

6 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Blogger suitablegirl said...

now THAT is one beautifully cute newborn. congratulations! :)

:+:

you're coming to dc???

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger sherni said...

Thanks Anna! I'm going to be in VA for a 2 day conference. Unfortunately, doesn't look like we'll have any free time, we're driving overnight tonight and then leaving right after it's over to be back with the baby. You don't know how badly I wished I could go eat a sandwich at Tryst =)

 
At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sonia... been out of the blogsphere for a while... its great to be back and read such great news!

 
At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a wonderful name! Congratulations to your whole family on a beautiful new member! :)

 
At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute Baby! and such a nice name.

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger sherni said...

Thanks everyone!! I wish I could get to know this kid more but really all he does is sleep or turn tomato red and cry. It's kinda funny. But I'm still preferring the fun 3 year old =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home