Bicoastalism: the story of my life

Born and Raised in Cali but (temporarily?) on the East Coast.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

It's a BOY!


We have a new baby boy in the family!!! My sister-in-law delivered her baby yesterday afternoon making me a Mami the second time around =)

Oh ... my .. god he is so cute! The pictures do no justice. I'll be at the hospital again today taking better pictures. But seriously, I think most newborn babies look like aliens or monkeys but this one was too cute! I mean, he looked like a sausage when the nurse brought him in .. but still so cute! He's got a massive head of hair .. but that's nothing new. And he's got my husband's family's thighs. (I'm praying our kids don't get those).

Sukhmani is excited .. I was home with her while her mom was at the hospital. When I told her it was a boy she started crying, yelling and kicking saying "No, It's a girl!!" Well, that didn't go well. But after I calmed her down, and after she got to touch the baby she was fine. Now she still says it's a girl but then follows it up with "no.. it's a munda." So she'll be fine =)

Ok that's my update .. I'll have more pictures tomorrow. Hmm when Sukhmani was born I made a website for her .. I think I'm going to pass on that this time. Just put up the pictures on ofoto and call it a day =)

3 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Blogger oodles said...

Congrats Mamiji! And, wow, a full set of hair. Some advice: be careful around diaper changes... I've learned my lesson.

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger sherni said...

Thanks!! Haha, I witnessed my first boy diaper change yesterday and I can honestly say I was scared. But I've come to the realization that I'm going to get peed on one day or another so I'm just going to suck it up =)

 
At 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home