Bicoastalism: the story of my life

Born and Raised in Cali but (temporarily?) on the East Coast.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

My Life in the O.C.

Well I'm going to experience the O.C. for the first time this weekend. We leave tomorrow night for a couple days. We'll be staying in Costa Mesa and exploring Huntington Beach, Irvine, Newport Beach and San Diego. If anyone has any tips or must-see places, please let me know. Or let me know if you know which beaches are must-visits (there's so many!)

4 Comments:

At 4:01 PM, Blogger oodles said...

As an Orange "County-ian" and a resident of San Diego for four years, I think you should go to Main Beach in Laguna Beach and Venice Beach in the LA area. Also, Third Street Promenade in Santa Monica is next to the Santa Monica Pier and offers lots of shopping. In San Diego, you can check out Coronado, Mission Beach and downtown La Jolla. I also like Old Town and Balboa Park in San Diego. Email me if you need more suggestions.

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger sherni said...

oodles ~ that's great! The beach breakdown really helps. Is there an Old Towne (around Glassell Street I believe) in Orange? Is that worth checking out?

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger oodles said...

I think there may be an Old Town in the city of Orange, in Orange County.

 
At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home