Bicoastalism: the story of my life

Born and Raised in Cali but (temporarily?) on the East Coast.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

The clutz that I am

Tuesday I took a step aerobics class and Wednesday I could not walk. I stretched, took a long, hot shower, rubbed balm stuff on my legs ... but this morning I still could not walk so I had to miss the class. I feel so stupid and out of shape.

On top of that, this morning I slipped while carrying groceries, outside of the grocery store. I landed on my ass and ripped one of the bags. I'm sure shoppers got a kick out of that.

Then I tried to come home and make dinner (I don't do this cooking thing). I set off the fire alarms in the house and nearly burned off my face.

But ... I got the cutest shoes and the cutest pants I have ever seen .. and 3 pairs of cute earrings. I guess it all evens out in the end =)

3 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sonia,

Sorry, cudn't think of a way to get in touch with you, so wanted to leave a something in a comment here.

How does one email you? I have a bollywood group blog called NaachGaana. I think you may be perfect for membership here!

You can view it by going here:

www.naachgaana.com

Let me know if you'd like to be a member. We'd love to have you on board.

Thanks,
Rohit

ng@naachgaana.com

 
At 5:17 AM, Blogger Priya said...

Isn't it lovely how a pair of cute shoes can make the day brighter?

 
At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry, you're NOT out of shape...you'll always feel sore a few days after an intense workout. Just take it easy and keep stretching your muscles.

And a cute pair of earrings always makes me happy too :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home