Bicoastalism: the story of my life

Born and Raised in Cali but (temporarily?) on the East Coast.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

#1 Baby!

Who's #1? I'M #1!!!

I am officially #1 on Google for the search term "Indian Wedding." You do not even realize how amazing this is!

I've always placed well for more specific searches (indian wedding mandap nj, indian wedding dress, etc.). But placing well for Indian Wedding was the ultimate goal. I have seriously kicked off so many competitors and officially landed the #1 spot. I've been #5 or #6 on page 1 for the past couple weeks but didn't want to jinx it by getting excited. But now I've moved to #1 as of yesterday and I can't help but be excited! (Some people see it as #2 ... google is strange).

Now, for all I know, by the time anyone checks I'll be at #10 haha. But I saved the page so it will also serve as a memory of what I have achieved =) This is so exciting.

My guess is that Google adjusted their algorithm to focus more on how regularly sites are updated because many of my competitors were old, outdated sites and they are no longer appearing in the top results. Works for me!

8 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger Bengali Chick said...

Boo-yah. That rocks. I'm living vicariously through -- being @ the top of your career game.

You need to celebrate!!!

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Chic Mommy said...

congrats!

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger sherni said...

Thanks guys!!

ennis ~ haha that didn't cross my mind but it's a good thing my mom doesn't read this blog =)

bc ~ aww thank you!! hubby and i went out to dinner last night to celebrate =) he was so excited about it!

cm ~ thanks!!

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger chick pea said...

rock on miss sonia :)
so super happy for you...

woot woot

p.s. going home to cali this weekend... can't wait!

 
At 1:13 AM, Blogger oodles said...

That's awesome! And, way to go on the weight loss too. I need some motivation to do the same.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Chai said...

wooow. thats awesome!!!!

p.s. i love your site, sista.

 
At 5:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. eastern bodybuilding canada http://www.wells-fargo-refinance-3.info Ass like taht Viva glam mac cosmetics pamela anderson suzuki concept 2006 naias methylprednisolonewhat is acyclovir jenna jameson free preview Discounted accessories for mitsubishi motors bingo 1968 ford convertible loon pants Strapon lesbian torture 1998 + nissan maxima + manual

 
At 1:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Blood brothers under pressure oklahoma divorce h2 hummer commercial song music Articles on baseball Compounding pharmacy canada louis vuitton handbags Personalized childrens &apos stationery http://www.weight-loss-52.info http://www.buy-levitra-1.info house humidifier Proactiv blotchy skin Subaru clutches neck pain relief plastic surgery Cowtown bingo fort worth texas Can a low dose of neurontin work

 

Post a Comment

<< Home