Bicoastalism: the story of my life

Born and Raised in Cali but (temporarily?) on the East Coast.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

survey

Ok, I was tagged by OIJ to do this one -

BEST:
1. Male friend: my hubby
2. Female friend: Shikha
3. Vacation: French Polynesia

WORST:
1. Time of day: The minute I have to wake up!
2. Day of the week: Monday because the weekend is over
3. Color crayon: haven't colored in a while!

LAST:
1. Person you talked to that goes to your school: this just shows you this survey is meant for teenagers =)
2. Talked to on the phone: My hubby to make sure he got to work ok
3. Text: got some stupid text message in the middle of the night that said OTA OK
4. Person who Instant Messaged: probably my sister last night .. its 9:30am and no one seems to be awake!

TODAY:
1. What are you doing now: Watching Regis & Kelly and taking a break from work
2. Wearing: My official work uniform - pajamas

TOMORROW:
1. Is: SATURDAY!! Whoohoo!
2. Got any plans: There's a free event in Central Park that I'd like to go to if it doesn't rain.
3. Goal: To buy new towels
4. Dislikes about tomorrow: Dude, it's saturday - what's there to dislike? Oh, the pile of mail I need to sort through ..

FAVORITE
1. Number: 26
2. Song: Right now, I love Agony by Sumeet and Promiscuous by Nelly Furtado
3. Color: Green!!

CURRENTLY:
1. Missing Someone: My familia, who I will be seeing soon.
2. Mood: Tired .. should have taken a nap after dropping hubby off
3. Wanting: Breakfast!

TRUE/FALSE:
I am a cuddler: Hell yes.
I am a morning person: I don't like mornings but its the only time when I'm really productive.
I am a perfectionist: To some extent, yes. I'm also a control freak at times.
I am an only child: Nope.
I am currently in my pajamas: Yup =)
I am currently pregnant: Oh I sure hope not.
I am currently suffering from a broken heart: I'm married .. no more broken hearts =)
I am left handed: Nope.
I am addicted to Blogging: Addicted - no.
I am online 24/7: Yup, it's pretty sad. The internet is my life.
I am very shy around the opposite gender: I used to be!
I can be paranoid at times: Not really .. I'm more likely to be yelling at people for being paranoid.
I currently have a crush on someone: Yes - a girl crush on Aishwarya Rai.
I currently regret something that I have done: Yes - I'm not one of those "I have no regrets" people.
I enjoy country music: No - except for this one amazing song I heard in high school which I now can't remember.
I enjoy smoothies: Love them! Perfect pick me up around 3pm.
I enjoy talking on the phone: I actually hate it. I would much rather IM someone.
I have a hard time paying attention at school/work: Short attention span.
I have a hidden talent: Not really..
I have a lot to learn: Definitely.
I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal: Nope.

ANGER
1. Are you currently mad at someone? Yes, a few people, but nothing that consumes me.
2. Which of your friends has the worst temper? I can't announce that publicly =)
3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone? Yes, I've pulled a Naomi Campbell.
4. Ever had something thrown at you? Yes, by my babies.
5. When you are mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell and scream? I'm one of those silent treatment people.

EXCITEMENT
1. Has anyone ever thrown you a surprise party for you? My parents used to do it every year for my bday - not much of a surprise after the 3rd one =)
2. Are you easily excited? I try not to be .. I used to be that way and my mom would get mad and say that I'll jinx whatever it is .. and that's happened far too many times now so I try to control myself.
3. What you are most excited about? At this point - I'm more confused than excited!
4. If you won a million dollars what would be your first thought? Put down a few down payments for houses for me and family members
5. If you could have anything right now what would it be? I would have a vacation with my hubby!

SELF-DISCOVERY
1. Name: Sonia
2. Where were you born? Cali
3. What is your main goal in life? To feel fulfilled and have a happy family
4. How do you want to die? I don't want to die! Or get old! Ahhh!

OPINIONS
1. Sex before marriage? If you're really in love.
2. Gay Marriage? Go for it.
3. Lower the Drinking age? Raise it!
4. Recycling? Probably should be more serious about this.

DREAMS
1. What was your latest dream? Can't remember ..
2. Have any of your dreams come true? I can't remember them so I don't know =)
3. What was the weirdest dream you've ever had? I used to have recurring dreams of being chased by someone with a knife trying to kill me. I hate those.
1. Straight, Gay, Bi? Straight.
2. Do you have a bf/gf? Married .. but I'd like Aishwarya to be my girlfriend!
3. Do you have a crush? We've already been over this.

Q: How many beds did you lay in yesterday?
A: 1
Q: What color shirt are you wearing?
A: Blue t-shirt
Q: Name one thing that you do everyday?
A: Um - wake up?
Q: What color are your walls?
A: Boring white. I wish they had more color - oh well, for now my orange curtains will have to do.
Q: How much cash do you have on you right now?
A: $50 - I hate cash.
Q: I can't wait till?
A: My next vacation!
Q: When was the last time you saw your dad?
A: In May .. but I will be seeing him later this month!
Q: What did you have for dinner last night?
A: Jerk chicken, salad and baked beans
Q: What's the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone?
A: I don't really know anyone my size
Q: What website(s) do you visit the most during the day?
A: IndianWeddingSite.com
Q: Does anything hurt on your body right now?
A: My back - I need yoga.

HAVE YOU EVER.
1. Have you ever failed a class? Nope
2. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? Yes, I used to do Kirtan at the Gurdwara.
3. Have you ever not taken a shower for 3 days? Yup, when I had chicken pox.
4. Have you ever slept with a night light? Yes, I was always scared of the dark. But hubby made me get rid of that habit!
5. Have you ever danced in the rain? Yup!
6. Have you ever lied? Yes .. I'm human.
7. Have you ever had contacts? Yup - I'm blind.
8. Have you ever tripped over something stupid? Uh, all the time! It's amazing my body isn't covered with bruises.

Damn, that took forever! I tag you if you have free time =)

6 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger Roonie said...

I usually love doing those things. But in this instance, I think I'm content reading yours ;)

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Bengali Chick said...

Wow that's long! Your salad sounds yummy, I had M&M's and icecream last night for dinner.

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger chick pea said...

damn. that was a long ass tag.

i'm going home to CALI finally in 2 wks.. it's been 7 long ass months.

can't wait can't wait..

and hope to move back permanently in a year..

:)

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger sherni said...

roonie ~ i dont blame you! that thing was so damn long.

bc ~ oh my god .. this jerk chicken marinade thing was so friggin good. I feel like having it again.

oij ~ haha i feel old too! i remember the days I used to fill these out and they were actually meant for my age group. haha.

chick pea ~ aww you lucky girl!! california will seem even more amazing after 7 months! I can't imagine staying away that long =)

 
At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Restaurant ovens Buy ativan online without a prescription how to disable a checkmate auto alarm

 
At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP How to unlock a blackberry 7280

 

Post a Comment

<< Home