Bicoastalism: the story of my life

Born and Raised in Cali but (temporarily?) on the East Coast.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Holy SH*T!!

Ok, before you read this post, you have to read my previous post.

Ok, now that you've read it let me just tell you -

SONIAJOTI.COM IS AVAILABLE!!!

I swear, this blog must be magical or something!! The other day I checked it and it went to one of those ugly search pages that appear when someone is sitting on a domain. So after I posted my previous entry I thought, hmm, I wonder if anyone will actually type it in and see what's there. So I did that myself and got an error page instead of the page I got last time. Looked it up and it was available! No clue how this happened - maybe the guy took pity on me after reading my email and released it.

Anyways, I just bought that sucker for 5 years. Now I just have to wait until we start a family to do something with it hehe.

P.S. TO THE MAGICAL BLOG FAIRY - I WANT A MILLION DOLLARS, I WANT A MILLION DOLLARS, I WANT A MILLION DOLLARS!

4 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Blogger Bengali Chick said...

I'm wishing for the same thing! Wait are you planning on having kids soon? Move back to Cali!!!

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Chic Mommy said...

wow. I'm still sitting on blogger coz it's free and I don't really know where my blog is going, but word got out to my MOM that I have a blog (my cousins told) and I'm kind of mad because I won't be able to use the bad words I've been using on it. No more nip pics of celebrities, I have to be clean now and post stuff that won't embarrass me in front of my parents.

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger sherni said...

BC ~ I'm at the stage where at least once a day I will mention something about "our" kids but I don't feel ready to pop 'em out!

CM ~ oh no, not your mom! Have you considered changing your blog URL and just posting it in the comments of the blogs you visit? We need those nip pics! =)

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Chic Mommy said...

You know, I considered it for about 3 minutes and decided getting a new url would be too troublesome. besides, I'm a big girl now, my mom knows I say bad words even though I don't say them in front of her, and she's seen worse pics in US weekly, so I'm gonna stick with it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home