Bicoastalism: the story of my life

Born and Raised in Cali but (temporarily?) on the East Coast.

Monday, July 17, 2006

restaurant week dilemmas

So I mistakenly took on the task of arranging a group dinner for over 8 people for Restaurant week. Hmm .. for some reason I doubt we're going to get anything. Going back and forth trying to figure out a head count isn't helping. Ugh, why do I do this?

Came up with an amazing new business idea on Sunday morning - I've been waiting for an idea like this for months but haven't come across anything. Randomly while searching for hip hop classes in my area, it came to me =) I've started the process and am doing tons of research. It's exciting but also scary. I had butterflies in my stomach all day yesterday. Some of them are still flying around. Sorry to be so vague .. I will spill more as this idea matures.

2 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger Bengali Chick said...

eagerly waiting!!! rock on business woman!

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger sherni said...

thanks girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home