Bicoastalism: the story of my life

Born and Raised in Cali but (temporarily?) on the East Coast.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Rich Weddings


I love attending weddings thrown by rich people. Seriously, that sounds mean, I know. But come on - weddings are amazing and if you have a higher budget, you can do more amazing things. I was able to pull together a bunch of unique touches at my wedding that I'm sure lower budgets would not have been able to do. However, with more money, I could have done amazing things. Ok, I'm just trying to justify my first line.


So hubby was a frat boy back in his college days (an Indian frat - IND). He was one of the founders and very close with his boys. I've been to a lot of their weddings and they've been great experiences. Now there's one coming up that I'm dying to go to because they seem to be pretty loaded. Unfortunately, it's Memorial Day Weekend, which is the weekend of my birthday. We were hoping to get away for a couple days.

But I weighed it out and have decided that I must attend this wedding =) Then I took a look at the hotel where the wedding is and it's absolutely gorgeous. So I think we'll stay at the hotel for 2 nights and turn it into a mini-getaway, as well as attend the wedding. It's the Hilton Pearl River in New York.

Ooh, and the Hiltons really seem to like me, so maybe I'll get us another free upgrade to the concerige/club level =) Free snacks baby!

1 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home