Bicoastalism: the story of my life

Born and Raised in Cali but (temporarily?) on the East Coast.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Sepia Mutiny

Sigh, couldn't the SM'ers have just told us they wanted a day off? I'm sure we would have obliged. But a whole day of no Sepia Mutiny is just wrong! We can't even comment on the same post 50 times because there's no new posts! It's like having your instant messenger not working.

I was expecting an April Fools day joke, a la last year's prank. But I wish this one was more exciting and had me rethinking myself. But, alas, it was obvious in about 1.3 seconds. Some of the funny parts:

*The Happy Hippie font is the same as used for SM
*There is a link to a temporary SM blog on the home page of this "hacked" site =)
*Way too many mango and exoticism references
*The tiny little smiley face at the bottom left of the wordpress SM blog
*The whois database clearly says that this domain was registered in August 2004 and expires in August 2006 - hence not possible for Manish to have forggoten to renew.

Oh, why am I wasting my time analyzing this? I guess I'm bored =)

Anyways, Bring SM Back you pranking mutineers =)

1 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Blogger sherni said...

ok, ok, 4 out of 5 isn't bad =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home