Bicoastalism: the story of my life

Born and Raised in Cali but (temporarily?) on the East Coast.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Sunset in Bora Bora

I took these pictures of the sunset on Matira Beach in front of our hotel in Bora Bora on our honeymoon. I've always wanted to print them out. Now I'm thinking of finally ordering some large prints and framing them as decoration in our basement family room. But I'm just scared about the quality of ordering large prints from KodakGallery. Maybe I should find the original, high resolution images and take those somewhere to get printed.

Oh, and I just thought this blog needed to be broken up with some images =)































I also love these shots, though not for framing:
























































6 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger oodles said...

Those are such pretty photos. I want to go somewhere tropical, right now! I especially like the palm trees.

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger BBCD said...

lovely pics

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger chick pea said...

i'm jealous.. i want to go there like NOW

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger sherni said...

Thanks everyone! It was good to go through those pics again and remember that amazing week =)

amzu ~ great idea - i'll get my father in law's card and probably do that once i'm back. Hmm, now to find frames. Target, here i come =)

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Destitute Rebel said...

amazing pics.

 
At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Online dating transexuals peugeot 106 best swimsuit for body type purchase my mom is a pharmacist shirt Pop art t shirt smeg kitchen appliances Pharmacy gift cards Department stores that carry proactiv Instant student loan no credit check Buick park avenue headliner Baccarat passion black wet t shirt competition pictures usa Amana dryer humidity sensor

 

Post a Comment

<< Home