Bicoastalism: the story of my life

Born and Raised in Cali but (temporarily?) on the East Coast.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Parental Control

So I've been watching this new show on MTV called Parental Control. Basically they show a family in which the parents don't like the person their child is dating. The parents then interview a group of potential dates and pick one each for their kid to go out with. They go out on a date while the parents and current boy/girlfriend watch them from the house. At the end the kid chooses one of the new people or stays with their current squeeze. It's actually pretty fun and it's a relief from the trashiness of "next", "room raiders" and some of the other mtv shows (though I'll admit I watch those sometimes too).

So i've noticed that the guys who are set up on dates are MUCH more likely to choose a new person but the girls rarely do so. They tend to always pick their current boyfriends. Makes so much sense but it's so sad!

Even though I'm always rooting for them to choose a new person, I still wish these teenage boys weren't such hornballs!

3 Comments:

At 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arranged marriage - the MTV show!

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger sherni said...

amzu ~ I loved newlyweds too! my guilty pleasure. i'm still sad they're over.

ennis ~ i think you can apply to be on the show =)

 
At 2:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Wholesale toile handbags Canadian tadalafil http://www.milf-rammer.info/milf_hunterwmv.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home