Bicoastalism: the story of my life

Born and Raised in Cali but (temporarily?) on the East Coast.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Vday

So i got the chance to spend the day with my hubby yesterday .. I had him all to myself! No laptops involved! Ok, well after noon that was the case. We went up to Mohegan Sun because it was the only day trip we could think of and the city was pretty slushy and didn't seem fun to walk around in. I lost money =( Maybe I only make money when my mom is with me? Hmm. But it's ok, we didn't splurge on dinner =)

Got a chance to brainstorm and talk over a bunch of new potential business ideas and ways to expand current ones. Hopefully I can work hard on that and get something productive done.

Do you realize how many retarded desis are sitting on domain names that I want? Seriously I must have typed in 50 of them and they were all taken, yet there was nothing on them. Idiots. And some are trying to sell them for $3,000+. HA! Good luck to them.

Ok off to be productive. Adios!

P.S. Valentine's candy is 50% off today - go stock up =)

2 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Blogger oodles said...

You shouldn't have reminded me of the 50% off of candy deal! That's not good for me to know... :)

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger chick pea said...

hehe.. ooodles.. it gets to be 90% off by like saturday

(i have a ton of xmas shit right now... 30 cents for a hug bag of hershey kisses? :))

my body is saying NO my taste buds are saying YES! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home