Bicoastalism: the story of my life

Born and Raised in Cali but (temporarily?) on the East Coast.

Monday, February 06, 2006

What? I was bored.

Some quizzes that kept me amused:

You Are 40% "Average American"

You are average because you wouldn't pay to go in space.

You are not average since you don't drink.
How sad is that? I thought I was more American than that. Now I'm going to have an identity crisis.




You Are Mexican Food

Spicy yet dependable.
You pull punches, but people still love you.
Nice! I love Mexican food and it's always hard to find the genuine yummy kind =)




You Are a Glazed Donut

Okay, you know that you're plain - and you're cool with that.
You prefer not to let anything distract from your sweetness.
Your appeal is understated yet universal. Everyone dig you.
And in a pinch, you'll probably get eaten.
This is totally me. Plain and simple. Though occasionally I like to put on some chocolate frosting to change things up.