Bicoastalism: the story of my life

Born and Raised in Cali but (temporarily?) on the East Coast.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Target Love

I must reiterate the fact that I am in love with Target. I went last night to buy one thing and wound up spending $150. And that's not unusual whatsoever. So I'm walking by my favorite section (organizational stuff) when I'm greeted by the most gorgeous setup I've seen. They expanded the Global Bazaar to four aisles and a large floor area. On the floor area they had this huge outdoor iron pavilion type thing with gorgeous furniture surrounded by different outdoor chair/table setups. I was about to cry. Seriously. It wasn't just the furniture .. it was more the thought of living somewhere where I could have this outdoor room in my large, manicured backyard ... in California of course. Decorated with indian pillows and drapes around the tent. Sigh.

Anyways, I also finally found a bookcase at Target I love but we would need two of them and that's going to be $600. Am I foolish to think I can get something that looks like this for less? I really want it =(

30% off everything in the Global Bazaar this week so if you're thinking of doing some decorating, now is the time to go.

If you have seen a shelving unit similar to this anywhere, please let me know!

2 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh dude, Target rocks. So get this- the Target by our house (Capital & Silver Creek-- it's still your house right?) is going to be torn down, and instead they are building........ *drum roll please*..... a SUPER TARGET!

Well, actually, I don't know officially if it's gonna be a "Super Target" (like the one I saw in North Carolina and took a picture with and am thinking about posting on MySpace, but that's besides the point), but they are going to have groceries and it's going to be bigger, and better than ever!

- tina =)

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger sherni said...

Tina - if it's built by my next trip back home, we are so going together =)

I hope they build it faster than the new library that is taking ages!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home