Bicoastalism: the story of my life

Born and Raised in Cali but (temporarily?) on the East Coast.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Hi Tech Mom!

My mom has e-mail! How cute is that =)

She learned how to use a computer last year ... she would go to IWS every day to look at her picture here. Anyways, she's on a hundred and one committees at the local Gurdwara. One of the committees got all high tech and created a yahoogroup which my mom is on (under my dad's email address). So the other day we sat down to make her a yahoo account.

Well her last name was taken, her first name was taken, firstnamelastname was taken .. so we wound up with an initial, a last name and her birth year so everyone can know how old, er, young she is =) She now checks her email everyday. Well, in the 2 days since she's had it!

2 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger sinusoidally said...

That sounds like my mom. But my mom's had email address for a few months and she very cutely checks her mail and stuff every few days. :-)

 
At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home