Bicoastalism: the story of my life

Born and Raised in Cali but (temporarily?) on the East Coast.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Magical 4's

Ok I got tagged to do this by Oodles ... though I have no interesting answers to this one! That's what happens when you're a 24 year old married chick living in Connecticut .. lol.

Four jobs I have had:

1) Librarian (Ok, I just volunteered at the library but I think the title is cool :) )
2) Receptionist at Numerical Technologies (Good Afternoon, Numerical Technologies - yea that taught me how to talk)
3) HR Assistant at Fujitsu
4) Internet stuff at Reed Exhibitions (managing a portfolio of tradeshow websites, SEO, etc)

Four movies I could watch over and over:

1) Bend it Like Beckham (a movie about Punjabis that doesn't suck!)
2) Honey (Jessica Alba + great dancing = great movie!)
3) Father of the Bride (my favorite! and always makes me cry)
4) Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (classic ... can't resist it)

Four places I've lived:

1) Fremont, CA
2) San Jose, CA
3) Milford, CT
4) Wow, yea, I haven't lived in many places

Four TV shows I love to watch:

1) Lost
2) King of Queens
3) Will & Grace
4) Clean House

Four places I've been on vacation:

1) French Polynesia - Tahiti, Moorea and Bora Bora - the ultimate honeymoon that has ruined any vacation I have taken since then and will ever take in the future!
2) Nassau, Bahamas - just visited the monster Atlantis resort
3) London
4) Puerto Rico

Four of my favorite foods:

1) Pad Thai (that's what happens when you marry a guy who was born in Thailand!)
2) The Molten from Chili's
3) My mom's aloo mircha sabji
4) Chaat and Aloo Tiki from Vic's Chaat House in Berkeley

Four places I'd rather be right now:

1) Feeding fish from an open coffee table in an overwater bungalow in Bora Bora
2) Laying in the warm sand in South Beach after a breakfast at News Cafe
3) Exploring a new country
4) Back home in Cali

Four sites I visit daily:

1) IndianWeddingSite.com
2) Gmail
3) Sepia Mutiny
4) Aishwarya Forever

Four bloggers I am tagging:

I think everyone has done this by now =)

2 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Blogger oodles said...

Wow! My tagging powers are helping me take over the world!
I have yet to see Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, but I'll have to add it to my Netflix queue.

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Living Simple said...

Hmm, having seen this across many blog sites now.. I'll have an attempt with it. Come back to Fremont :( Nice to see that some cool people have trekked by ;-). We just moved into the area, although I doubt it will be permanent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home