Bicoastalism: the story of my life

Born and Raised in Cali but (temporarily?) on the East Coast.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Mean New Yorkers

I finally discovered the answer to that question that plagues so many Californians on the East Coast ... Why are New Yorkers so mean?

Well...

Because they HAVE to be!

If you're nice, you're not gettin' anywhere buddy. Trying to catch that train? Ain't gunna happen unless you shove yourself through a few people and step on some toes. Late for dinner? You're gunna have to cut off some taxi drivers to get there in time to find parking. Want to let an elderly person in front of you during rush time at GC? You'll be cussed out in 3.2 seconds by everyone behind you.

Sigh ... the joys of New York. Maybe if I actually lived in the city, I would get used to it. But until then, I think I'll try to enjoy it during non-rush-hour times of the day =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home