Bicoastalism: the story of my life

Born and Raised in Cali but (temporarily?) on the East Coast.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Ouch to the 10th Degree


Ouch ... of all the muscles I have pulled or nerves I have pinched, I can now say that pulling an ab muscle was the worst experience of them all.

The night before yesterday I couldn't move at all. Every movement sent this shooting pain through my abs. On top of that I felt like my entire stomach was going to explode. I felt like such an old lady .. I couldn't even turn around while laying down by myself. Thankfully hubby took the day off yesterday to take care of me.

I'm loading up on some pain meds but not willing to go to a doctor yet. Right now I feel like someone punched me a few times in the stomach .. so I guess that's a step up. I've gotten advice from everyone and their mothers but it looks like it'll just have to naturally correct itself. Until then, I'm off to take some more meds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home