Bicoastalism: the story of my life

Born and Raised in Cali but (temporarily?) on the East Coast.

Friday, February 10, 2006

STT/Lawyers

I have a new blog find ... Slave to Target. How friggin appropriate for my life =) Today they are featuring this very classy shirt from Target.























Me and lawyers usually don't work out. When I was younger my dad said I could marry anyone but if I married a lawyer, he would disown me. I'm sure there was some joke factor in there but for the most part it was true =) Our favorite joke was that 98% of lawyers gave the other 2% a bad rep.

In college a good friend of mine was in law school. I was honestly surprised that I could get along with him so well. But that friendship ended due to drama-filled reasons. I had another very good friend who was a lawyer but she ditched me - reference my answer to "I Hurt" below. Another family friend is a lawyer and I can't talk to her for more than 15 minutes alone. I guess I'm stereotyping but for the most part lawyers just have to be right in any argument and I can't stand that. It defeats the purpose of a conversation if we're going to turn it into a legal battle where your only aim is to defend your case. But again, I am completely stereotyping here and my previous very close lawyer relationships prove that I still give lawyers a chance =)

Alritey, now that I have inadvertently offended all law students/lawyers .. I shall continue with my day. Haha.

1 Comments:

At 1:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home