Bicoastalism: the story of my life

Born and Raised in Cali but (temporarily?) on the East Coast.

Friday, March 24, 2006

what's up

Sigh, back in CT I am. Blah. I had a blast in California, and, as usual it was too short of a trip. Usually I'm out there working during the day, hanging out in the evening and not horribly sad about leaving because I miss my hubby. But this time hubby joined me for the second half of the trip and that just made it HORRIBLE to leave. It was like reliving our dating days .. cruising around and exploring different places. Sigh. But i got to see my niece and nephew and that always makes me smile. But I still miss cali =(

Vacation Plans! I'm choosing between Belize, Venezuela and Chile. American Airlines has a reduced miles award program thing - and it's too good to pass up and these are our choices. I still need to start researching but let me know if you've heard anything.

Meanwhile I need to get back to work because I'm swamped and need to go deal with more people who don't realize anything (ok, sorry, trying to vent my frustration without going into details).

2 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should go to Belize - it is supposed to have amazing rain forests, and my guess is that you two would really enjoy that.

 
At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home