Bicoastalism: the story of my life

Born and Raised in Cali but (temporarily?) on the East Coast.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Glasses

I hate glasses. Reading glasses, sunglasses, you name it. I don't understand how people can wear them all day. Glasses hurt my nose, even the itty bitty light ones. And you can only see directly ahead of you! What if I want to point my eyes to the sky without moving my head? Tough luck. I won't be able to see a thing. Thank God for contacts.

And sunglasses? I guess they serve a purpose but it's so refreshing to take them off and actually be able to see clearly.

My husband, on the other hand, loves his glasses. He also likes girls who wear glasses. He tried to convert me into a glasses wearer. When we were in India on a family vacation we found a store and the entire family got multipe pairs of glasses. Even I jumped in and got a funky pair. And then later I cried because I couldn't see shit because I'm so used to the flexibility of contacts. So, yes, he failed to convert me.

To all the glasses wearers, I don't know how you do it. Contacts are so much better!

1 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home