Bicoastalism: the story of my life

Born and Raised in Cali but (temporarily?) on the East Coast.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Boston Trip

So I spent the weekend in Boston visiting an old middle school/high school friend at her place. Another friend of ours from high school was also coming so it was a great reunion. I hadn't seen these girls since my wedding 2 years ago, and even then I barely had a chance to talk to them. It was so great reconnecting and finding out what everyone was up to. A part of me almost expected that they would be completely different people - maybe druggies or bums =) But it's amazing how little people change in 6 years. One of my friends is getting married which is so exciting! I'll no longer be the only weird one =)

It's funny how whenever the topic of marriage comes up with any female friend of mine, I always get asked ... so when I find a guy, you'll plan my wedding, right? And for the millionth time I have to say, no, I run a wedding website but I don't plan weddings. Why? Because brides are bitches. Don't quote me on that or people will stop visiting my site =) But it's true .. the stress of planning an Indian wedding is insane, unless you're the type of woman who just doesn't care and is fine with the parents handling everything. I myself was a bridezilla - just ask my best friend =) Anyways, wedding planners need a huge amount of patience which I don't have ... yet. Maybe someday ... if I get paid enough for it =)

My meeting with a NY fashion designer was canceled today so my plans to go to the city are shot. Might as well go run some errands ...

2 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Blogger oodles said...

I know how hard wedding planning can be. I'm not married, but I was there every step of the way for my sister's and my cousin's weddings, which were only 3 weeks apart. I was pretty much going insane.

 
At 2:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Exectives blouses cellular phones breast enlargement delaware Costco pharmacy tramadol Animal print handbag Used car rental sales vibrators Hayes isdn ta xp driver http://www.butalbital-pill.info/Order-pharmacy-tramadol.html Download removes spyware buy tramadol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home