Bicoastalism: the story of my life

Born and Raised in Cali but (temporarily?) on the East Coast.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

My First Post

Welcome to my bicoastal life. My heart is in california but I'm out here on the east coast. This would be a welcome break if it wasn't for the dreadful winters here. For someone who had never seen snow before, it was quite an experience. Anyways, I need to enjoy the rest of summer before I start dreading the winter.

I have my own business and I don't have a 9 to 5 job. I can't stand stupid people telling me how to do my job. I often get lazy and unmotivated while working in my pajamas. But on rare occasions I find myself a public place that offers free wifi and get some work done. Or, in this case, get some blogging done. Hey a girl needs a break sometimes!

So Panera Bread has absolutely nothing yummy to order. I wish Starbucks had free wifi but they try to rip you off. One day free wifi will be everywhere - yes, I'm a dork with a wifi addiction.

5 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Atlantic! :-) Where abouts are you? Don't let the fact that we have a winter convince you it'll be completely dismal, dank, and dreary... It's all a matter of perspective, don't you think?

David
New York, NY

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger sherni said...

Cool! My first commenter! It really is a matter of perspective but some days thoughts of winter just get to me. Though I must admit drinking hot chocolate in front of the fireplace makes winter a little bit more bearable =)

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Welcome to blogging Sonia. Am I missing something? Summer is in full swing out west. There is snow in the east?

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger sherni said...

No snow yet Matt - just dreading the winter that is only a couple months away.

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger suitablegirl said...

hi. i'm anna. and i, too, am a dork with a wifi addiction.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home